ARI Excavator Simulator provides a virtual non-destructive training environment for accelerated hands on training to both novice and experienced operators.
Trainees can repetitively practice routine and specific tasks to develop and refine safe and efficient work practices. Full mission Excavator simulators recreate the operating environment of the excavator including a cab and dashboard, controls, instrument clusters, joysticks, steering column, pedals, gearbox system and operator seat.
ARI simulators for excavators offer a wide range of features:
- Excavator and Loader operation
- Crane travel
- Hydraulics operations and their effects
- Mud layering and trenching
- Loading and unloading
- Stabilizer legs operation
- Object collision modeling
- Environment and time of the day selection
- Exercise creator
- Report generation and assessment
- Replica instrument panel