The ARI Construction Crane Simulator accurately reproduces the operating experience of a range of construction tower cranes and provides a versatile and well proven crane operator training platform.
The simulator can be provided either as a generic or a custom built simulation solution. Installations can range from portable configurations up to full mission simulators equipped with 6 DOF motion systems. ARI construction crane simulators offer a wide range of features:
- Maneuvering the boom – raise/lower, 360 degree turntable, boom rest
- Maneuvering the hook – swing, hoist, turn, telescope
- Crane travel
- Trolley movements
- Cargoes- steel plates, pulp, coils, lumber, logs
- Loading and unloading cargo
- Outrigger operation
- Object collision modeling
- Choice of environments and time of the day
- Exercise design facility
- Report generation and assessment
- Cab is instrumented with relevant panels resembling real cranes
- Plug and Play facility for rapidly changing control modules to ‘create’ multiple crane types.