FOSMA, India selects ARI Simulation for providing a wide range of simulators for its Kolkata operations
Foreign Ship-owners Representatives and Ship Managers Association (FOSMA), one of the premier maritime training institutes in India with operations across major cities, once agin chooses ARI for supply of simulators - furthering it’s long standing association with ARI.
FOSMA is upgrading its Kolkata centre with top of the line ARI simulators comprising of:
- One Full Mission Bridge Simulator
- One Officer on Watch (OOW) Simulator
- Twelve DG approved ECDIS simulators
- Three DG approved RANSCO simulators
- Full mission engine room simulator (DG ApproveD)
- Full mission liquid cargo handling simulator (DG Approved)
FOSMA was established in India in 1989 with the objectives of developing, promoting and protecting the business activities and interests of foreign owners in India. It is committed to promotion of education & training and improvement of competence standards of seafarers through its training institues located across various cites in India.