The ARI Full Mission Engine Room Simulator is a cutting edge, turnkey solution suitable for training Marine Engineers at Watch keeping, Operational and Management levels.
The simulator can be used to conduct the IMO Model courses 2.07 and 7.04. It can also be used to demonstrate STCW 2010 competency requirements with 2012 amendments. Available engine models include MAN B&W 6560MC (tanker); WARTSILA 6RTA62UB (container vessel); MAN B&W 6L48/60B (cargo vessel); MTU DIESEL 16V1163TC 93 (Naval vessel); CATERPILLAR MAK 9M32C (offshore vessel); MAN B&W 6580ME-C9 (tanker) and a range of diesel electric systems.
The ARI High Voltage Training Simulator has been developed to provide training on marine high voltage power systems to meet specific parts of the regulatory requirements of Tables A-III/1 (operational level) and A-III/2 (management level) of the Annex to the International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watch keeping for Seafarers (STCW).
The engine simulator can be used for training at all levels including:
- Basic/familiarization training
- Pipeline tracing in the mimic pipeline panel
- Training on main switchboard for paralleling generator and power management system training;
- Operational training for junior engineers
- Advanced training at the engine management level
- Refresher training for qualified and experienced chief engineers
- Emergency training
- Resource management training though integration with ARI Full Mission Bridge simulators.